THIS IS NOT VICTORIA


Unfortunately it is! Winter has arrive all across Canada. Usually, it might rain here and snow usually only lasts a couple of days. For the first time in many years, we are likely going to have a white Christmas. I was sort of getting really used to the green ones. It was just a couple of weeks ago that I cut my lawn.

Oh well, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. It appears that I will be up early tomorrow doing some more shovelling. We are so used to leaving it and letting the rain wash it away. Earlier today, I walked over to an open house and on the way the sun came out and it was gently raining on me as I walked. By the time I got there, snow was melting and the sun was shinning and the sky was clear blue.

Later on the clouds came back and with it, snow. Yes, that is me in the picture. Merry Christmas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travel Advice Tips & Tourism Guide. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.