Art Showing by Inge


On Sunday November 22, from 1-4 pm, travel to the magnificent Fairholme Manor at 638 Rockland Place (off Rockland between Pemberton & St. Charles) in Victoria where you can check out the unique art work from local artist Inge Ranzinger.


Inge says, “In painting, my aim is to capture some of my feelings, surroundings and inspirations into a free flowing form on canvas. I work mostly with acrylics, but use other mediums to create texture and dimension.
Throughout my life, I’ve used my creativity at my place of work from museum display, ad writing to lay­out. At present, I work as an independent interior designer and painter.”
For more information on Victoria, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travel Advice Tips & Tourism Guide. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.