A Bun For All Seasons


Most of my adult life I have been in search of the world's best cinnamon bun. I have tried the "Tuck Shop" bun at the University of Alberta, the UBC cinnamon bun, Nan's near Crystal Springs, Pigeon Lake and many more. Most have disappeared but new ones keep taking up the slack. Today I tried the cinnamon bun at the Blue Fox restaurant on Fort Street in Victoria. It was a monster and contained apple and raisins. As you can see from the picture, it was a meal in itself. I actually could not finish eating it, even though I thought it was fantastic. This place has some of the most amazing breakfasts you will find anywhere. Their cinnamon bun is near the top of the list. Delicious. They make prety good cinnamon buns just up Fort Street at Sally Buns, check them out. For other good places to eat in Victoria, Click here. For detail holiday planning check here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travel Advice Tips & Tourism Guide. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.